Didn’t make it out to Google IO this year? No Tegra 3 powered device to play all those new Android games on? Well we have good news for you! Amzer and CyanogenMod are teaming up to give you the chance to win one of 14 cases from Amzer’s range of cases or the Grand Prize, one of two Nexus 7 devices!
How do you enter? It’s simple, all you have to do is this:
- Like Amzer on Facebook and leave a wall post saying why you want to win.
- Follow @AmzerInc and @CyanogenMod and retweet the competition entry tweet (click here to retweet)
Doing both will earn you two entries into the drawing and doing so multiple times will increase your chances of winning. This contest is available globally, and there is no limit on the number of times you can enter.
The competition is open Today through September 17th 2012. Cutoff for entries are at 12-midnight PST on the 17th (8am BST).
We will randomly select 14 winners to receive a case and 2 winners to receive a Nexus 7, for a total of 16 winners. Winners will be announced via a followup to this blog post and contacted on Twitter or Facebook.
Learn more about Amzer and check out their range of cases at: About Amzer
Terms & Conditions
- The competition is open to ANYONE worldwide. Please note that Amzer will cover shipping costs, however the winner will be responsible for any taxes, customs fees or import duty upon receipt of the prize.
- To enter this competition you must be 13 years old or over at the time of entry.
- The competition is not open to employees (or members of their immediate families) of Amzer, CyanogenMod or any associates.
- No purchase necessary.
- There is no limit on number of entries by a person.
- If you want to enter the contest – you must Like Amzer on Facebook (fb.me/Amzer) and leave a wall post saying why you want to win, or Follow Amzer on Twitter (@Amzerinc) and re-tweet the entry tweet. Doing both doubles your chances and doing it multiple number of times increases your chances.
- Winners will be picked in the end by Amzer, and they will be notified via Social Media and Blog posts at the time of decision. All winners must contact Amzer via Facebook or Twitter to claim their prize, within 7 days.
- The closing date is 17th September 2012. Cutoff for entries are at 12-midnight PST on the 17th (8am BST).
- If you win a competition, we will notify you by Facebook / Twitter post. The judges’ decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering the competition the winner agrees to participate in such promotional activity and material as Amzer may require.
- The prize will not be transferable to another person.
- No part of a prize is exchangeable for cash or any other prize.
- If an advertised prize is not available, Amzer reserve the right to offer an alternative prize of equal or greater value.
- Incorrectly completed entries will be disqualified.
- This competition is being run by Amzer and is hosted by CyanogenMod
- Amzer reserves the right to use the contest material at any time in the future, without any prior permissions.
- Amzer reserves the right to amend these rules at any time. Amzer may also create rules which will apply to a specific contest only. If we do this we will publish the amended competition rules and/or specific competition rules on the relevant contest page.
- Amzer will endeavour to send prizes within a month of the competition end date but cannot guarantee this delivery time. Products cannot be sent to P.O. Boxes